Micro Needling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
Holistic facial rejuvenation for Beauty From The Inside Out! How we look influences how we feel, and vice versa…our emotions, our energy, and the state of our health is reflected in our outward appearance to the world.
Micro needling has roots in ancient China. Emperors and empresses used this type of modality to rejuvenate their face because they wanted to appear forever youthful-looking.
My treatments are non-invasive and the results are effective, natural, and safe. Downtime is minimal so you can return to your normal skincare and makeup routine the very next day. Micro needling works by creating temporary micropunctures in the superficial layer of the skin, activating your body’s natural healing process to make more collagen and elastin, thus reducing fine lines & wrinkles. If your concern is fine lines, swelling and sagging skin around the eyes, then nano needling is for you. If you have more concern about deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, hair loss or deep acne scars, then micro needling is a better fit. Sessions are complemented with Bio Light LED therapy while you lay on a jade & tourmaline infrared mat to provide you with an optimal treatment so that you may achieve your skincare or haircare goals, whatever they may be.
- Increases product absorption up to 2,000%
- Stimulates production of collagen & elastin
- Areas treatable: face, scalp, neck, chest, back of hands, and specific areas of concern on the body
- Treatable conditions: Acne scarring, dark spots, large pores, dull lusterless skin, fine lines & wrinkles, stretch marks, and thinning hair
- Sessions are done once a month, for 4-6 months
- 12 hours of downtime
- Results can last 3-5 years
- Exfoliating treatment – just like getting a facial!
- Increases product absorption by 97%
- Reduces pigmentation, increases cell turnover
- Areas treated: the whole face, the lips, and in the infraorbital ridge (eye area)
- Uses the same type of oscillating motion to treat the skin as the micro needling, but encompasses 81 silicone tips that separate the cells in the epidermis to allow active products to be pushed into the skin
- Can be done weekly in between micro needling sessions to exfoliate the skin with no downtime
Bio Light LED Therapy:
- Used in treating acne, fine lines & wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, male pattern baldness, female diffuse thinning hair, patchy hair loss, dandruff, and wound healing
- Great for facial rejuvenation, increasing energy, erasing pain, and promoting skin cell regeneration
- Penetrates the skin up to 10 millimeters deep
- Is a safe non-UV light therapy that uses red, blue, and yellow LED light
- Red LED light revs up collagen synthesis by 200-300%
Jade & Tourmaline Infrared Mat:
- Polished jade stones transfer far infrared heat which provides relaxation and pain relief while increasing circulation
- The polished tourmaline stones give negative ions to promote balance in the body and boosts your vital Qi (energy)
- Contains EMF-blocking layers
Cosmetic Acupuncture + Nano Needling Facial
Here are some reasons why you may consider getting cosmetic acupuncture:
- Non-invasive: Cosmetic acupuncture is a non-invasive treatment that does not involve surgery, injections, or harsh chemicals. This may be appealing to those who want to improve their appearance without undergoing more invasive procedures.
- Natural: Cosmetic acupuncture uses natural techniques to stimulate the body’s own healing processes. This may be attractive to those who prefer a more holistic approach to health and beauty.
- Potential benefits: Cosmetic acupuncture has the potential to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture and tone, and reduce puffiness and inflammation. If you are looking for a natural way to improve your skin’s appearance, cosmetic acupuncture may be worth considering.
- Improved overall health: In addition to improving the appearance of the skin, acupuncture is believed to promote overall health and well-being by balancing the body’s energy and reducing stress.
- Long-lasting results: While the results of cosmetic acupuncture may not be immediate or dramatic, they can be long-lasting with proper maintenance and care.
What to Expect After Micro Needling
Schedule a free initial consultation with me to make a customized plan and attain the best cost-effective results. You will be given the option of receiving a discounted initial treatment if you book an appointment during your consult.
You may elect to have a topical numbing cream application before receiving a micro-needling treatment. Infrared light therapy is included to maximize optimal results. I recommend adding on a relaxation body acupuncture treatment protocol to your micro-needling session.
Post-treatment, your skin may appear pink or light red, resembling a mild sunburn. You will receive topical serum at no extra charge to take home with you along with aftercare instructions. Some people see results after one session, but since treatments are cumulative, the best results are seen after 4-6 sessions and are spaced out to once every four weeks. Nano needling can be done weekly, so is a great addition to your micro needling sessions.
Private 15 minute consult to assess how to attain the best, most cost-effective results. You will be offered a discounted initial treatment.
*Limited Time Special: 25% off your 1st treatment when you book during your free consultation!
Micro Needling with Bio Light
60-75 minutes. Includes complimentary Swarovski® crystal ear seeds.
+ additional body areas start at $10
Add a stress-reduction acupuncture protocol for just $15
*purchase 3+ sessions, save 15%
Cosmetic Acupuncture with NANO Needling Facial & Bio Light
60 minutes. Includes complimentary Swarovski® crystal ear seeds.
*purchase 3+ sessions, save 15%
Bio Light Therapy
The perfect add-on to your acupuncture treatments!
25-minute session, $20
Three 25-minute sessions, $45