A Natural Approach To Anti-Aging
Holistic facial rejuvenation for beauty from the inside out! How we look influences how we feel, and vice versa…our emotions, our energy, and the state of our health are reflected in our outward appearance to the world. My treatments are non-invasive and the results are effective, natural, and safe. Not only do I focus on your facial aesthetics, but I also encompass whole-body wellness.
Micro Needling (Collagen Induction Therapy):
- Increases product (hyaluronic acid + super serum) absorption up to 2,000%
- Stimulates production of collagen & elastin
- Areas treatable: face, scalp, neck, chest, back of hands, and specific areas of concern on the body
- Treatable conditions: Acne scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, hyperpigmentation, large pores, dull lusterless skin, damage from sun exposure, stretch marks, and male pattern baldness and thinning hair
- 4-6 sessions are recommended, and are done once per month
- Downtime is only 12 hours
- Results can last up to 5 years
Micro needling has roots in ancient China. Emperors and empresses used this type of modality to rejuvenate their face because they wanted to appear forever youthful-looking.
Downtime is minimal so you can return to your normal skincare and makeup routine the very next day. Micro needling works by creating temporary micropunctures in the superficial layer of the skin, activating your body’s natural healing process to make more collagen and elastin. Sessions are complemented with Bio Light LED therapy while you lay on a jade & tourmaline infrared mat to provide you with a relaxing experience. Not all micro needling devices are created equal! Microneedling treatments performed by a skilled professional using a professional-grade device are significantly different from using a retail home-use microneedling pen with inadequate oscillation and speed. The action mechanism of a high-grade device like the AcuMicro Plus+ operates with a vertical motion at 18,000 RPM (revolutions per minute), ensuring minimal drag on the skin. This contrasts with a rolling or vibrating motion which may overwork and harm the skin. Micro needling is both safe and effective when administered by a qualified expert.
Cosmetic acupuncture has the potential to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, lift sagging skin, improve skin texture and tone, and reduce puffiness and inflammation. Here are some more reasons why you may consider getting these treatments:
- Non-invasive: Cosmetic acupuncture is a non-invasive treatment that does not involve surgery, injections, or harsh chemicals. This may be appealing to those who want to improve their appearance without undergoing more invasive procedures.
- Natural: Cosmetic acupuncture uses natural techniques to stimulate the body’s own healing processes. This may be attractive to those who prefer a more holistic approach to health and beauty.
- Improved overall health: In addition to improving the appearance of the skin, acupuncture is believed to promote overall health and well-being by balancing the body’s energy and reducing stress.
- Long-lasting results: It is recommended to complete a minimum of 12 sessions over the course of 12 consecutive weeks. While the results of cosmetic acupuncture may not be immediate or dramatic, they can be long-lasting with proper maintenance and care. A healthy diet & lifestyle as well as a good skincare routine are going to prolong your cosmetic acupuncture results.
Nano needling is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that uses a small device that contains ultra-fine silicone tips to create tiny micropunctures on the surface of the skin. These silicone “cones”
are much smaller in diameter than the tiny needles used in traditional micro needling, making the treatment gentler and less invasive. It is comparable to the exfoliation of a facial.
- Increases product (hyaluronic acid) absorption by 97%
- Reduces pigmentation, increases cell turnover
- Areas treated: the whole face, the lips, and the infraorbital ridge (eye area)
- Can be done weekly in between other facial rejuvenation treatments to exfoliate the skin with no downtime
Facial Cupping can be transformative to your appearance either as a standalone treatment, or as an addition to acupuncture facial rejuvenation. Cupping offers many additional benefits to help skin regain its youthful appearance such as:
- Increased local circulation to the skin
- Brings nutrients to the surface
- Increases blood flow
- Drains stagnant fluids
- Reduces puffiness
Facial cups are small and come in a variety of shapes specially designed for your face. After applying a special lotion, a small cup is either “parked” for a few seconds over a deep wrinkle to increase blood flow to the area, or it is moved along the face and down the neck to drain lymphatic fluid and stimulate blood flow. These treatments bring collagen to the surface, reducing
puffiness & dark circles, diminishing lines, and draining nasal sinuses and the lymphatic system. Conditions such as TMJ and sinus pressure are also relieved. By increasing local blood supply, nourishment is restored to the muscles and skin allowing for toxins to be carried away through the veins and the lymphatic system. Following a cupping session, a deep treatment mineral mask is left on the skin. This practice is particularly effective due to the increased blood flow. Facial Rejuvenation cupping is entirely painless and is not an irritant to the skin and safe to apply on rosacea, melasma or sensitive skin.
Gua Sha Facial
Facial gua sha is a traditional Chinese therapy that involves scraping the skin with a flat, smooth-edged tool, usually made of stone (like jade or rose quartz), horn, or metal. The term “gua sha” translates to “scraping” in Chinese. While gua sha has been used on the body for centuries to address various ailments, the facial version of this technique is milder and is primarily aimed at skincare and aesthetic benefits, including:
- Increased Blood Circulation: The scraping action can stimulate blood flow, which may give the skin a refreshed, radiant appearance.
- Lymphatic Drainage: By moving the tool in directions that align with lymphatic pathways, it’s believed to promote the drainage of lymphatic fluids and potentially reduce puffiness.
- Tension Release: Gua sha can help relieve tension in facial muscles, potentially alleviating symptoms of TMJ or reducing
- Improved Skin Elasticity: Some believe the stimulation from gua sha can boost collagen and elastin production, leading to firmer skin.
- Enhanced Skincare Product Absorption: The process can
increase the absorption of oils, serums, or creams applied
before the treatment.
- Relaxation: Many people find the process relaxing, similar to
receiving a facial massage.
Bio Light LED Therapy:
- Used in treating acne, fine lines & wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, male pattern baldness, female diffuse thinning hair, patchy hair loss, dandruff, and wound healing
- Great for facial rejuvenation, increasing energy, erasing pain, and promoting skin cell regeneration
- Penetrates the skin up to 10 millimeters deep
- Is a safe non-UV light therapy that uses red, blue, and yellow LED light
- Red light (640 nm wavelength) is commonly used to stimulate collagen and elastin production by 200-300%, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite to improve skin texture and firmness. It also reduces hyperpigmentation, stimulates stem cells in hair follicles, promotes wound healing, eases aches, boosts energy and enhances the immune system.
- Blue light (423 nm wavelength) is often used to sterilize the skin. We can treat acne by killing the bacteria that cause breakouts and reducing inflammation in the skin.
- Yellow light (583 nm wavelength) improves oxygen utilization of the cells. It is often used to reduce redness and inflammation in the skin and promote overall skin healing.
Jade & Tourmaline Infrared Mat:
Complementing every private session is the infrared bio-mat. Benefits include:
- Polished jade stones transfer far infrared heat which provides relaxation and pain relief while increasing circulation
- The polished tourmaline stones give negative ions to promote balance in the body and boosts your vital Qi (energy)
Click Here to complete this survey prior to your 15-minute virtual or in-person consultation to determine if you are a good candidate and to see which facial rejuvenation services best fit you.
Micro Needling with Bio Light
60-75 minutes. Includes complimentary Swarovski® crystal ear seeds.
+ additional body areas start at $10
*purchase 3+ sessions and save 15%
Cosmetic Acupuncture with Facial Cupping & Gua Sha
75-90 minutes. Includes complimentary Swarovski® crystal ear seeds.
*purchase 3+ sessions and save 15%
Nano Needling Facial
30-minute session, $80
Facial Cupping & Gua Sha
30-minute session, $50
Swarovski® Crystal Ear Seeds Application
15-minute session, $30
Bio Light Therapy Add-On
The perfect add-on service to your acupuncture treatments!
25-minute session, $20
Three 25-minute sessions, $45